All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Engels-Nederlands woordenboek

BETA Online Dictionary Dutch-English: Enter keyword here!
 ëéïö...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Niederländisch
 Is this Dutch translation correct please? »
« Information about a change in the guidelines re...    

Dutch-English Translation of
Translation of 625

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Translation of 625 words to start learning Dutch  
by CanadaRunner, 2016-03-24, 17:52  Spam?  87.245.76....
Dear Forum

I started to learn Dutch and found the amazing list of 625 words from Gabriel Wyner to start any language.
Unfortunately I run in some problems with words which have multiple meanings or translation.
Now I would kindly ask if someone could translate me (and for everyone else) those 625 words.
Because I had already the embarrassing moments with google-like translation where people laughed at me or even worse, could barley understand me.

Here would be the list of the 625 words: http://fluent-forever.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/625-List-Alpha...

Thanks

P.S. Yes, I read the guidelines and I tried to translate it...
Answer:
List translation  #838793
by Catesse (AU), 2016-03-31, 07:39  Spam?  
You are really asking too much. Many of the words are already in dict, and you could easily look them up for yourself. If you select the words with which there is a real problem, somebody might be willing to help.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Dutch-English online dictionary (Engels-Nederlands woordenboek) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads