|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Engels-Nederlands woordenboek

Online Dictionary Dutch-English: Enter keyword here!
  ëéïö...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Niederländisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Dutch-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Dutch and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
Administrative paperwork (ticket contestation)  
by SirDlrme, 2017-09-29, 19:07  like dislike  Spam?  145.2.224....
Good evening everybody,

I am a student from France, staying 6 months in Deventer for my studies, and on the first day I arrived I went to the convenience store (Action) to buy the basic supplies to spend the first night at least.
When I got back out, I got a parking ticket because I didn't pay, and I sincerely didn't know, I never knew you could pay for a shop's parking...

So I asked for help to a friend of mine and he wrote this for me, because I thought it would be better if the letter was in dutch rather than in english :

"Geachte mevrouw, heer,

Ik studeer op Saxion, Deventer, ik kom oorspronkelijk uit Frankrijk.
Op 25 augustus 2017 arriveerde ik in Nederland. Op zaterdag 26 augustus heb ik geparkeerd bij de Action, Rijsterborgherweg 9, 7412 VA Deventer om hier boodschappen te doen die ik nodig had om in Deventer te leven. Ik had niet door dat ik hier parkeergeld moest betalen.
De bekeuring bedroeg € 90,00.
Op dit moment spreek ik de Nederlandse taal nog niet, wat in het begin lastig is met communiceren.
Ik hoop dat u begrip heeft voor mijn situatie zodat u mijn bekeuring kwijtscheld.
"

So I sent this to the city's Police and got this as an answer :

http://imageshack.com/a/img924/9736/ygOGvO.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4190/Bk9REi.jpg

With the basics I know, I just understood that they basically told me to f... off...

What do I even have to do ? How the does it ?

I actually don't understand dutch at all so, some help would be most welcome !

Thank you so much in advance, I hope you will be able to help me.

Best regards,

Nicolas D.
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Dutch-English online dictionary (Engels-Nederlands woordenboek) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement